Saturday, April 16, 2011

Spring time!

I quite enjoy Spring...what I don't enjoy is the little "surprises" that comes along with spring time such as...

1. The knicks, scratches and dings on your vehicle once it finally gets washed
2. The constant need to refill your windshield wiper fluid
3. Your newly washed vehicle being sprayed by idiots who feel they have to drive really fast through massive puddles
4. "Pill" bugs that I have found in our garage (they are nasty looking creatures)
5. The inconsistent weather patterns in E-Town
6. Cracks in your windshield as a result of being sprayed by rocks/gravel that was used to sand the roads during winter

With that being said though...I also love spring because;

1. You can go outside without having to bundle up too much
2. The sun has returned and the days are longer!
3. The warmer, yet brisk fresh air
4. You can wear sandals (occasionally)
5. Shopping is more convenient (i.e. Farmer's Market, Whyte Ave, etc.)

This spring may prove to be an eventful one for my family and I as we have begun shopping for a new home...God willing, we will find a more suitable home as we are out of room at the moment!

I'm just mostly glad Spring is here as it has felt like a very long winter (and with no statutory holiday in March, it felt like a real long month)...plus with Spring comes Easter! I'm looking forward to seeing all my family again real soon!

No comments: