Monday, August 14, 2006

Thank-you, thank-you, THANK-YOU! :)



Recently it appears I've been the lucky recipient of many acts of kindness, and for that I say a big THANK-YOU to you all! Whether it's been breakfast, supper, lip gloss, hand soap, bubble tea, going for a walk, enjoying a nice chat, or a ride here and there, all of it has been greatly appreciated (you all know who you are ;P ) I'm a very lucky girl blessed by fantastic friends and family...

Oh yeah...and thanks for reading my blog, though it doesn't get updated often (some of you have probably fallen off your seats, seeing another posting from me...I tell you, it's all about the SHOCK value)!

Have a great week everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

waaah, I was reading your blog and i was like: no, didn't make you supper; didn't get you lip gloss, Yao got us hand soap recently, and also I've been getting alot of rides from YOU recently.

we did go for a walk, but that was weeks ago...

waahh...

Anonymous said...

You are a posting MANIAC!!!

We appreciate you a ton too! Have a great week yourself.

Vanilla Con said...

I've been 'promoted' off the "wish they posted more than once a year" list!!! Geez, now you actually have expectations bro-in-law...YIKERS!