Friday, February 24, 2006

My Parents Are Sooo Sweet!


To my surprise today, I received flowers delivered to my office...lo and behold...they're from my parents! Actually, when I saw the flowers, I kinda already knew who they were from as this wasn't the first time my parents have sent flowers to me for my birthday. They had sent me flowers when I was in Hinton as at that point in time, Mom had indicated to me that she missed me and wished she and Dad could celebrate my birthday with me.

How sweet is that?

3 comments:

Mrs. Loquacious said...

That's *very* sweet. =) The pot also looks very re-usable (a bonus!).

Hope that put a big ol' smile on your face and made your b-day!

Hurene said...

Happy Birthday Connie!!!

Wackies said...

Flowers are always a great gift. It always brings a smile to anyone's face.
Happy Birthday Girl!